AnastasiosSenior Partner Europe
areas of expertise
- Transnational and European Commercial Law
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Contractual and Licensing matters
- LLM in Transnational and European Commercial Law, Banking Law and Arbitration/Mediation
- Master Degree in Commercial, Corporate and Labor Law
- Bachelor’s in Law
Anastasios is a Supreme Court and Corporate, Commercial and Company Lawyer. Anastasios also currently working as a senior partner with United Legal Experts Europe region. Every day he is drafting, negotiating international NDAs, Commercial, IP contracts and contracts with administrative public authorities our global clients.
United Legal Experts is committed to digitalize the legal services and bring ease of service so our clients face no hassle.
He successfully dealt in-depth with several GDPR cases lately and he is highly experienced in personal data cases (Member of European Association of Data Protection Professionals) – EADDP located in Maastricht. He is also highly experienced in Intellectual Property European Law. With over more than 18 years of experience, he has a proven record of successfully managing challenging cases in the field of Intellectual property and dealt with several trademarks and design-related matters before the EUIPO tribunal and in the Higher courts.
Some of his professional highlights include:
- Obtaining favorable settlements before Greek Court of Audit for clients.
- Succeeding in issuing a European order for several companies to claim damages.
- Appeals to the European Court of Human Rights.
- Applied several Trademarks and designs in the EUIPO.
- Represented in several oppositions.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: